* It is a natural coating material that can be applied on absorbent surfaces.
* The material is obtained from the resin of a long living tree in Brazil.
* It is a product that is effective against UV rays, resistant to cold, resistant to the harmful effects of alkaline, basic and acidic products.
* It is an excellent insulation material; it is water and moisture proof.
* It has shine feature. It adds shine to worn and faded surfaces and provides long-lasting and durability.
* It is flexible, unbreakable, and prevents the paint from spilling, especially with the cross-link it creates on painted surfaces.
* Can be used with all non-water-based colors (except opaque)
* It is transparent, takes the color of the applied surface.
* It can be produced in the desired color.
* No matter how low the quality of the paint is, it adds vitality, brightness and durability to the paint.
* Prevents bacterial growth thanks to its antibacterial feature
* It prevents permanent dirt retention on the applied surface.
* It does not hold dust due to its antistatic feature.
* Provides 20% thermal insulation.
* Fills capillary cracks.
* It does not prevent air passage in the area where it is applied, the area continues to breathe.
* With 1 kg material, 5 m2 to 25 m2 area is covered according to the ground condition.
* The product is applied with a short pile satin roller.
* IN WOODEN AND WOODEN PRODUCTS
* ON CONCRETE SURFACES
* IN EMILGEN MARBLES
* IN ARTIFICIAL STONES
* ON METAL ALLOYS (EXCEPT STEEL)
* BUILDING EXTERIOR FACADES, ROOFS AND TERRACES
* ASPHALT ROAD LINES
* BULWAR BORDER
* COLORED, COLORLESS KEY STONES
* FIRE BRICKS
* NORMAL BRICKS
* WROUGHT IRON AND PAINTED IRONS
* DECORATIVE PURPOSE MATERIALS
* INSIDE THE POOL
* BTB TILES AND TILES